Suave has recently extended their Infusion line to include Moroccan Argan Oil. It seemed like Moroccan Argan Oil was all the craze last year, and I'm certainly no exception. I literally put Moroccan Argan Oil in my hair everyday, and it has made a huge difference for me. So when I spotted this at my local Walmart I had to try it out:
I decided to go with Suave Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner with Moroccan Argan Oil since I still have remnants of my ombre at my ends.
This Shampoo and Conditioner claims to be salon proven to add shine as well as Moroccanoil®.
This Color Care System infused with Moroccan argan oil promises:
- Vibrant color
- Noticeable shine
- Long lasting conditioning
Suave Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Shampoo:
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (19140).
Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Conditioner:
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Behentrimoium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Mineral Oil, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine: An organic compound derived from coconut oil and dimethylaminopropylamine, has been known to be an alternative/milder cleanser to sulfates.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: When used in shampoos, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil imparts a desirable sheen to the hair and acts as an oil and water emulsifier.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil: When used in cosmetics and personal care products, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil and Hydrogenated Argania Kernel Oil function as skin-conditioning agents – emollient, skin-conditioning agents – miscellaneous and skin-conditioning agents – occlusive.
- Hydrogenated Coconut Oil: Hair conditioning agent, and if you follow my YouTube page you know how amazing I think coconut oil is as a hair conditioner.
Okay, so now for my review:
I tested out this shampoo and conditioner while on a ski trip that lasted 1 week and I was literally amazed at how wonderful this product line is. I went snowboarding multiple times that week and if you've ever been snowboarding before you know how much that sport can thrash your hair (snow + falling + sun = no bueno!). My hair also tends to not do well in colder weather, but to my surprise my hair was soft, manageable, and tangle-free while using this shampoo and conditioner. In fact, one of the girls (who I noticed uses Paul Mitchell) told me how lucky I was to have naturally frizz free hair. Haha, no one has ever said that to me in my life!!
You can feel your hair getting silkier after applying the shampoo, no that wasn't a typo -- silkier hair after applying the shampoo! I kept stroking my own hair over and over that week because I couldn't believe how soft it was, especially since it's been 3 months since my last haircut!
I recommend this product to anyone fighting frizz and damage. It has definitely improved the quality of my hair and has trumped my previous holy grail shampoo and conditioner (Aussie Moist). For $2.88, you cannot go wrong giving this amazing duo a try!
BeautyTribune Rating: A+