While shopping at Walgreens recently the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks caught my eye. I am a big fan of cream shadows, and recently fell in love with Milani Shadoweyez after finding out they were complete dupes for Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil. If they're anything alike I plan to buy every single color!
The Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks promise:
- Rich, intense color applies in a flash.
- Jumbo applicator creates a dramatic look in just one stroke.
- Can use as an eye shadow or an eyeliner.
- Creamy formula blends effortlessly for a luminous finish.
- Waterproof & Smudge-proof with 24HR wear.
- Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested.
After doing some internet searching, I found out that there are a wide variety of colors available via the Ulta website:
These retail at Ulta for $4.49 and drugstores for $4.99. Making them super cheap compared to other eye shadow pencils... and hard to pass up!
They also have a new Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmer London (also featured in the display pictured above) that gives instant colour impact with its high intensity pigments. The ultra smooth & creamy formula glides on easily and doesn't budget. Smudge-proof and waterproof. It's currently available in 7 shades: Black, Sparkling Black, Brown, Nude, Turquoise, Light Blue, and Silver. For more details on the Kohl liner click here.