I am in love with anything mint colored. I have mint pants, mint shirts, mint heels, mint bed sheets -- you name it! I guess you can say it's my favorite color! :P I was lucky enough to pick this color up at the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale for $1.49. Can't beat that, right?
I've tried a few mint colored nail polishes and have just found them to be so so, and this one was no exception.
First, what do I like?
- I am in love with the color. It is the perfect shade of mint.
- The formula actually lasted on my nails without chipping for awhile, contrary to some of my comments under "dislikes".
- It's very opaque once you get enough coats on.
- I like it better than other mint polishes I've tried (including Wet n Wild's I Need A Refresh-Mint and Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet).
- The formula bubbles a little, but it's not noticeable enough to annoy me.
- The first layer is very, very streaky. But after 2 (or eek 3!) the color is very opaque.
- It takes a long time for the formula to dry, but once it dries it lasts very long!
Minted - Without Flash
Minted - With Flash
- Pigmentation: 3.5/5
- Longevity: 4.5/5
- Formula: 3.5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5