It's Christmas Eve and it seems like everyone (self included!) is getting some last minute shopping together. Online shopping is out of the question now. Here are some great gift ideas that you can find easily at your local brick and mortar stores for the beauty lover(s) in your life:
- Butter London Sparkle, Sparkle Holiday Lacquer Collection, $25, Ulta. 3 shades of nail lacquer in Rosie Lee, Fairy Cake and Black Knight. Because, who doesn't love quality nail polishes?
- Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, $29.99, Target/Walmart/Ulta/Drugstores. Everyone is always looking to update/upgrade their skincare routine: Designed by a team of dermatologists along with Olay, the Advanced Cleansing System is as effective as a system sold by skin professionals for nearly $200.
- Caboodles Black Lace Case, $27.99, Target. Know someone with an extensive beauty collection? Help them get organized for the new year!
- Michael Kors Holiday iPhone Case, $27.99, Macy's. Say hello iPhone glam with this stylish metallic case from Michael Kors.
- LORAC Eye Candy Full Face Collection, $59.99, Sephora. An exclusive holiday collection of six palettes all infused with ultra rich color and velvety smooth textures for creating the perfect face. Perfect to give as a complete set, or individually as stocking stuffers!
Hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday!